Please book directly with the hotel by clicking on the name of the hotel.
|Name of hotel||
Room rate in SGD
(per room/per night)
With breakfast for 1
Twin / Double
With breakfast for 2
|Pan Pacific, Singapore||
Terms and Conditions:
- To ensure that a room has been reserved, all information needs to be fully completed. No reservation will be made for incomplete forms. Email & telephone requests will not be accepted.
- Please be informed that all hotel bookings made would be charged directly by the hotel booked.
- All official hotels would require a full credit card details including the credit card number, security code and expiry date and at least one night’s room deposit (plus 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes) to secure reservation. The remaining payment should be settled at check-out and will be charged in Singapore dollars.
- Kindly note the official check-in and the late check-out time (some hotels would have a different check-out time) and the charges:
Official check-in time is at 1500hrs and the check-out time is at 1100hrs or 1200hrs and a 50% charge will be imposed for check-out before 1800hrs and a full day rate for check-out after 1800hrs.
- For early arrival in the morning before check-in time, you are advised to book an extra room night. An extra room night would not be reserved should the Conference Secretariat & Housing Bureau not receive any instruction to do so by you. Should you be checking out late the late out charges as stated above Point 5 would apply.
- Room bookings through airline, corporate programmes and travel agents will not be entertained by the hotels during the Conference period.
- Please retain a copy of the confirmation for your record.
- Within five working days upon receiving your reservation, an acknowledgement note with a confirmation number will be issued to you via email or fax only.
- As a limited number of rooms have been reserved for participants, please make and confirm your booking early & promptly. The closing date for hotel reservations is 1 September 2016, Thursday. After 1 September 2016, the booking of rooms will be subject to room availability & prevailing rate at time of booking of the individual hotels. The 27th Commonwealth Agricultural Conference Secretariat & Housing Bureau will assist in making arrangements on hotel reservations on your behalf.
Disclaimer: The information provided above by the The 27th Commonwealth Agricultural Conference’s Secretariat & Housing Bureau are to assist you in your search for accommodation. The information provided is compiled in good faith.
Pan Pacific Singapore, The Official Hotel
Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel, with its proximity to the Central Business District, is located in the heart of Marina Bay, a shopping haven of over 500 shops and restaurants near the Singapore River. The hotel offers direct access to the Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre via a sky bridge. Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel is 20 minutes from the Singapore Expo and Singapore's Changi Airport. It is also close to Singapore's historic, cultural and entertainment areas, such as CHIJMES, the Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Robertson Walk and the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. This Singapore hotel is also connected to Millenia Walk and Suntec City shopping complexes.
Our Deluxe rooms offer a unique expression of stylish comfort and feature a light, contemporary design with rich wood furnishings, touches of colour and high quality finishes.
The spacious rooms include a thoughtfully appointed workspace and an ergonomic Herman Miller desk chair, Internet Protocol telephone, complimentary wired and wireless Internet, in-room e-fridge, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities.
A 32” LCD television provides an unbeatable choice of live channels and hotel information via Internet Protocol televisions (IPTV).
A state-of-the-art ‘smart energy management’ system uses motion sensitive technology to control the air conditioning system in your room, ensuring an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly way to stay cool.